Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve: Highs.... [a mix, again]

Yeah, so I promise f'real that I'll be posting new music, including all the albums that've been piling up in my PO box and email box, soon. But in the meantime, it's New Year's Eve and I have a date with any and all substances that come my way....said substances may include a bit of dancing, and I'd imagine you'll be having a similar night, y'dig?

In that spirit, this is some music to get mad crunkface to.
Lonely for the high scrapers....

1. TV Girl-I don't care
2. Les Sins-Lina
3. DannielRadall-Soulman
4. Niva-Ghost in my Head
5. Blank Dogs-Collides
6. No Wave-Clearing
7. Keep Shelly in Athens-Cremonia Memories
8. Okinawa Lifestyle-Black Sea Shark
9. Clive Tanaka y Su Orquestra-Brack Latin
10. Alejo Gui-Fuck
11. Waskerley Way-Pombo Pombo Pombo
12. Korallreven-Honey Mine
13. gngsgns.-wlknthnght
14. Luminary Youth-Darjeeling Temptress

No comments:

Post a Comment